Name: Kelsey Mead
1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then paste what the site says your wand would be good for: Transfiguration
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those? Bad memories for sure! I was tormented by my classmates in elementary school, and I don't really want to remember that.
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? Against. Although there are a few people I would like to use Sectumsempra on XD
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? Hermione. I'm really smart, I'm kind of a know-it-all, and I used to get teased a lot.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why? Ron. He seems like kind of a dick, but really he's very sweet, he just says things without thinking. And most of his dickish qualities are just typical boy stuff. He's also extremely loyal to his friends, and I value that greatly.
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? Draco. He's malicious and a coward. Nothing to like there.
7. What wizarding job would you like to have? I'd like to teach at Hogwarts.
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time? I'd be reading in the library. Or in my common room. Pretty much reading anywhere.
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here. The link isn't working for me.
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? Johnny Depp. Okay, I know that sounds stupid, but bear with me. He's an incredibly talented actor, he has loads of integrity, and from all accounts, he's a lovely person.
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be? A magic kitty? Maybe a hippogriff.
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two) loyal, intelligent
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I talk waaay too much, and I ramble.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend? loyalty, kindness, humor, intelligence
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be? Everybody hates me and I'm going to be alone forever.
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erisid, what would you see? I've graduated college with a high GPA and I have a successful career.
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why? I can't decide between Prizoner of Azkaban and Deathly Hallows. PoA has Sirius (crazy!Sirius! Bonus!), but DH has loads of Ron/Hermione and other lovely stuff, and I love the epilogue. Okay, it's DH.
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess? Unprovoked malice.
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house) Probably Ravenclaw. I'm really smart (okay, I've said that enough times now.) I've been sorted into Griffinclaw before, though.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I'd like to be braver about meeting new people.
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why? Ron! Loyalty! Or Hermione, because we're so alike.
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why? Transfiguration, apparently XD Um, I dunno. Maybe Potions--I'm great at chemistry.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why? History of Magic, because I hate writing essays.
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play? I wouldn't! I'm really bad at sports.
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess. Griffinclaw- loyalty; Ravenclaw- intelligence (seriously, I feel like I'm tooting my own horn here); Slytherin- ambition; Hufflepuff- kindness
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad. It was on somebody's journal, but I forget whose.