1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then paste what the site says your wand would be good for: I chose 7 inches, inflexible, rosewood, and unicorn hair.
All-rounded work! Your wand is very powerful, it exceeds in all areas of magic! Congrats!
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those? I'd put in all types of memories, good and bad, anything that made an impact on my life. Good ones I would always want to revisit because obviously they made me happy. But bad memories, although may make me upset or angry will show me how I got through troubled times and that I can go on and be successful.
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? Of course I want to say against it, but I'm not too sure. Because what's the world without a little bit of evil? Now I'm not saying I'd be all for the dark magic, like Voldemort was, but everyone's has their own opinions about life and this is just one of them.
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? Ron Weasley. I have an older brother and I always feel like I have to be just as good as he is, like Ron with his older brothers. And I'm very loyal like he is to Harry, but I sometimes would like the spot light.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why? Draco Malfoy is my favorite. He is just so rude and mean to everyone else, but I feel that deep down there's definitely more to him, and I would love to find out what. And after reading the last book (I don't want to say too much in case some people haven't read it) I just like him even more.
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? Oh goodness, Umbridge, I just absolutely hate her. I don't understand how someone could really act that way and think it's normal and right. She's just, ugh, so rude and obnoxious!
7. What wizarding job would you like to have? I would love to be professor, maybe of potions, charms, or transfiguration. Both subjects just seem like lots of fun. And from when I was 5 until about 8th grade I wanted to be a teacher, and in 11th grade I wanted to be a Chemistry teacher which is pretty much like potions, and a small part of me still does want to teach so I guess it just fits.
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time? I would love to walk around the grounds. The way it's described in the books and shown in the movies would make me never want to leave Hogwarts! Other than that I would probably read, seeing as there's no tv or computers or anything.
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here. I could not get this to work...
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? would choose my Uncle Harry. He died about a year ago. He had mesothelioma, a lung cnacer, for about 7 years. He should have died quite a few times but he survived much longer than they had ever expected. He showed me that with a little love, hope, and faith anything is possible.
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be? Definitely an owl, not that it's really a magical creature, but I guess it counts. This is how they send mail and stuff so it would be very convienient and they are gorgeous creates.
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two) Sweet and mean. Yeah total opposties. I'm sweet because I'm happy most of the time and when I'm happy I'm totally the nicest person. But when I get upset or angry I can be really mean and thats when you don't want to get on my bad side.
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I get annoyed with people very easily, and I really hate it. Sometimes just the things people say to me just hit me the wrong way even when nothing is wrong and I don't know it's horrible.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend? Loyalty, honesty, kindness, friendliness, tolerance, happiness, funny, meanness, on the list could go on and on. Loytaly because I've had some crappy friends that weren't too loyal and that just ends bad. Honesty is always a must because other wise what's that person really going to tell you is just lying and ruining the friendship. Kindness, friendliness, happiness, and funny all make a person more enjoyable to hang out with. Meanness, it's an odd trait to wait, but I want a friend who can stand up for themselves, and me if I need it. Tolerance is big, because like I said I have a problem with getting annoyed easily and they'd have to put up with that.
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be? A shark. I'm terrified by them, I'm just starting to get back in the ocean and bay even though I'm still really scared. Even pictures scare me, especially when their mouths are open and all their teeth are showing, I get totally freaked.
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erisid, what would you see? This is a really hard question... I could see myself, in the future. A successful business woman, totally happy with a husband and 3 children (2 girls and a boy). That's the only thing I could think of...
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why? oh definitely the last one. I finished yesterday afternoon and really read nonstop on Sunday (because Saturday I had a graduation party to go to). And I don't want to say too much so it's hard to say why. But seriously, it wasn't the ending I was hoping for, but it was definitely a good one. And the epilogue was just cute!
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess? hmm.. I guess something along the lines of totally hatred or evil for everyone that's different than them. People have to realize that we're not all the same and they have to accept that. Seriously, how boring would the world be if everyone was alike?
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house) I've thought about this.. And It was hard to decide. I'd say Slytherin because I can be so mean and cunning. Ravenclaw because I am a smart girl. Gryffindor becuase I can be brave at times.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would change my self esteem. I wish that I could totally happy with myself at all times instead of every now and then.
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why? Hermione, no doubt. She's smart and look what she's done for Harry and Ron, gotten them out of so many messes. Who wouldn't want that in a best friend. And besides that she is a really nice and caring person, helping people with school work and just helping with their problems.
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why? Potions. I figure that it's kind of like baking, with a twist of science and I love to bake, and I also really liked Chemistry in high school.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why? Transfiguration, like Hermions, I see no real point to that class...
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play? Beater. It seems like lots of fun to play that position. I played field hockey and softball so I guess it would kind of tie in with being a beater (the whole bad thing).
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess. Slytherin - cunning. Gryffindor - loyalty. Ravenclaw - intelligence. Hufflepuff - friendliness
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad. just browsing