1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then list here what the wand is, size, type, basically list everything you chose then copy and paste what the site says your wand would be good for: With this wand you are sure to put your ideas to work, for you show lots of effort!
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those? I would probably put one of each. I would (like everyone else) would want good memories to cherish. For example graduation, getting A’s on papers, etc, etc. Also for bad they could come in handy one day. For example if you lose a friend because of you. You could go look back to the memory and find out what your problem is. So that maybe you could fix it.
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? I am indifferent with the Dark Arts. I feel that they can both be good for use and horrible to see. Lets say that you are being attacked by whoever and all you have with yourself would be a wand and you could use a some sort of spell to defend yourself. But, the Dark Arts may seem to be fun to learn about, but actually performing the type of dark magic could have an affect on you also.
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? I think I relate more to Neville. I sometimes feel clumsy at times. But, brave when needed.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why? I like Hermonie because she is soo smart. Always cares more about other people then herself. She made a club that goes against house elves .
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? I dislike Draco Malfoy. He thinks that he rules Hogwarts which I think is wrong. He always makes fun of other students that pass by him. Which I think it is just wrong.
7. What wizarding job would you like to have? I would want to be a Healer at St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I like to help people out when hurt.
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time? When I have free time in Hogwarts I would spend it by doing homework, studying for exams (if any are going on), hanging out with friends by the lake and talk about everything besides school.
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here. Red-Excitement, energy, passion, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, love, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, aggression, all things intense and passionate.' red. 'Excitement, energy, passion, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, love, aggression, danger, fire, blood, war, violence, aggression, all things intense and passionate.'
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? I admire my parents. They are always there for me. When I have a problem that I can’t solve on my own they will be there by my side. If I need help with homework(which is never) they could swing by and help me out with some problems.
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be? If I was able to own a magical creature it would have to be a hippogriff. They can fly which could be fun at times and you could get from place to place. Also they are half horse, so that would mean that they are fast so you cold also get from place to place in a heartbeat.
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two) I think I can be smart at times. I sometimes do correct my friends when they use the wrong grammar. And I constantly do more on my homework that said. Also, I think that I could be funny. I say things that I do not find funny, but my friends think that it is.
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I am usually lazy. I don’t like to do chores like other kids do. I just sit in my room and/or living room and watch television, read a book, or eat.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend?
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be? If I faced a boggart it would have to be a spiders. Small or big I am terrified by them. The point is that I am afraid of them because they could bit you and that just freaks me out. If someone plays a joke on me with a fake snake I probably would pass out.
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erisid, what would you see? I would see me helping the needy out. I always put myself last before anyone else. Giving out food, presents, etc, etc. It’s just the right thing to do.
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why? I really liked Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. That book said a lot about how to destroy You-Know-Who (Lord Voldermort). Which Harry, and everyone else wants him dead. And In that book it gave a lot of info of how to do it.
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess? I think the worst quality a person can posse would have to be greed. I hate people that just care about money or fame. They go buying cars that cost millions of money while other middle class people watch them feeling jealous.
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house) I think I would belong in Huffelpuff. I really care for my friends and family.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? If I had that chance I would want to change my art work. I love to draw. But I am not that good d as artist are. I am one of those people that keep on erasing that make mistake always. And when I am done with it, it doesn’t look like I expected.
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why? I would love to friends with Dumbledore because he would always be there for you. If you feel upset he will give you a shoulder to cry on and if you needed some help with something that you could not ask your friend Dumbledore would lend a hand.
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why? I think I would do great in Care of Magical Creatures because I love animal. Learning about their habitats would probably make me want one. I think I would also do great in Defense Against the Dark Arts because learning how to protect yourself would be interesting to learn. And that class would keep me woken up than any other class.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why? I think I would do well in Potions because its hard to make the potion. Cutting things that should be a certain amount is not easy. Taking exams and trying to remember all that information that the teacher said is not a simple task.
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play? I would do great be a Chaser because I would do great on a broom. I would be able to maneuver on the broom and give my House so many points.
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess.
Huffelpuff- Like I stated before I care for my friends and my family.
Gryffindor- I could be brave at some times.
Slytherin- I think that I carry some non-maturity inside me. I could be all that and think that I rule the place. (Not offending any Slytherins here)
Ravenclaw- I am very smart and could solve hard problems if I give time and effort.
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad. I searched sorting and looked for a Harry Potter sorting community that I found that would suit me best.