1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then paste what the site says your wand would be good for: Your wand is very good in casting spells of great power! (Note: Not sure how accurate this COULD be.. there was an add on the site that I couldn't get rid of, so I couldn't see all the choices...)
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those? I'd put in the ones that caused me the most stress. They say that stress is like a weight.. you can hold a glass of water for five minutes and be fine, but after an hour or a day, your arm feels like it weighs a ton. With the stressful things off my mind, I'd have an easier time tackling them later. ^_^
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? Indifferent! Sure, dark *can* be evil, but it can also be really cool and flashy.. and on something like that, I'm not sure I'd want to commit to one side or the other. *shifty eyes*
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? Probably Ron Weasley. He and I both come from poor backgrounds and I've had a load of hand-me-downs from my brother (and I've been expected to follow in his footsteps on things). My mom nags me and my dad secretly encourages me on things he probably shouldn't (recall, if you will, the car incident in Year 2). I've also had a lot of ghetto things - home-made lunches, having to pass out on expensive things and suffering for it (and up until I got a job, home-made halloweens). And I've had friends with funds to secretly be jealous of. But finances and reactions to them aside.. just look at his study habits. Mine EXACTLY. I've also had my share of pet rodents (and rats that bit me). And even physically.. my face looks a lot like his.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why? I think I really like McGonnagle (can't recall the spelling.. sorry). I mean, she's sweet when she wants, but she always obeys the rules. She treats all her students equally in punishment and just reminds me of a mom that loves all of her children equally, and just wants to raise them up to be the best they can. It's just incredibly sweet of her.. even if she does it all with a stern face.
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? I really hate to say it (for fear of you guys hating me)... but Hermoine. God, she's annoying. Know-it-all brat. And she's a freakin' robot for a personality... v_v' Concentrates WAY too much on homework, if you asked me. (And she's got funny hair. :P)
7. What wizarding job would you like to have? Well, in terms of jobs in general.. architect. And I think it would be totally awesome to design buildings/castles/secret lairs with random passages and moving staircases and things. That'd be totally awesome. ^_^
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time? Probably trying to pick up the cute little geek no one pays attention to. Like a slightly-nicer-looking Neville or something. :P And if for some reason my attemps at landing a date with the cute little geek failed, I'd probably be entertained by the magical creatures nearby (but not the pixies.. those gave me nightmares.. seriously), or keeping my pet(s) like a cat or rat, because owls aren't really my style.
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here. Eh... this link doesn't seem to work. But I like army green. Whatever that means.
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? It's really not my nature to "admire" anyone. At all. Ever. BUT I like the calm, cool types that randomly blow up in anger when it's righteous to do so. The types that can slay their enemies with a single hit and no second thoughts, but will go all-out to take down the one that is the cause of all their pain (especially to avenge a loved one). I guess a couple examples would be Ishida Uryuu (Bleach), Hyuuga Neji (Naruto), or Prince Corwin (The Amber Chronicles).
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be? DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!! I suppose a little fairy or something else small and cute and playful. But not the pixies. Those are freakin' scary. I just like the nice little things that I can take with me wherever I go. And fairies are pretty. So there.
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two) I'm honest. VERY honest. Annoyingly so. Yesterday I had to skip out on work because I was so unhappy that I knew I wouldn't be able to lie to the customers if they were to ask how I was doing. Ticked off my boss a bit, but hey.. I want to be good quality, and honesty is the best way to achieve that. ... And for my second trait, I'm very diligent once I get started on something. I stayed up all night once to work on a 500 piece puzzel. I'll make dreamcatchers that take at least 17 hours to complete. I'll sweep an entire floor until I'm sure I've got all the dirt up.. and I mean ALL of it. I wind up working really hard on things.
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I am not very tactful. More specifically, I'm shockingly blunt and open when I really shouldn't be. For example: I returned a ring that I bought for my ex to the store it came from, and when the employee asked if there was anything wrong with the ring, I just instantly replied without thinking, "Oh, it's fine. I just got dumped." And it left him with one of those "what do I say now?" looks. ... this happens all the time.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend? Honesty is the #1 most important thing I can think of. And not just with me, but with their other friends and with themselves. Lying to yourself and others is no way to live.. it brings down people around you. So I don't hang out with people that do that. After honesty, some openness is nice.. I mean, I feel weird when I say something even a little personal, and my friend-folks act like they don't know me, or change the subject. ._.
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be? Zombie. No question about that. I fear zombies to the point that it motivated me to donate all of my organs when I die (of course including my brain) so I cannot be risen from the dead. I have nightmares regularly about zombies, and since I saw Dawn of the Dead, the zombies in my dreams got FAST. I'm just totally freaked out by the undead...
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erisid, what would you see? Either me being married (I tend to go through boyfriends awfully quick when I just want something long-lasting), or my dad being well again (I just found out a couple days ago that he's got cancer and that's what had me so worried that I had to skip work).
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why? Well, so far, I've only read the first one (but fear not! I've got the other ones called in to my library so I can read those soon).. but I rather liked the movie for Year 3.. the Prizoner of Azkaban. I guess it was because the drama between Lupin, Sirius, Peter, and Harry was really cool. But I do feel like that movie really progressed things. Like some GOOD was accomplished.. sure, the bad guy still got away, but Harry finally has a chance at leaving the Dursleys, Buckbeak got rescued, and Dobbie got freed.
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess? Heartlessness. It's what allows people to throw away compassion and mercy and do truly horrible things. Like beat animals and children, to eat in front of a starving person, or to do any ammount of torture to someone.. and to feel no regret for it. It sickens me.
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house) I dunno. Probably Hufflepuff. I work hard, I'm honest, I'm loyal.. and while I've got some courage and spunk and all that, it's really not so noteworthy that I'd be placed in Griffyndor, and I'm not cool enough to be in Ravenclaw, or cunning enough to go to Slytherine.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I'd like to be capable of accepting things. Presents, compliments, a helping hand.. but I always feel like I owe people for things, and it means I miss out on a lot.
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why? I'd probably latch onto the Weasly Twins. They remind me tons of the folks I hang out with now. And come on.. twins. That'd just be loads of entertainment right there. ^_^
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why? Care of Magical Creatures. I've kept a lot of pets and I'd like to think I could handle something a little more mystical. I wuv animals. <3 And with Hagrid as a teacher (keep in mind, I've only seen up to the third movie), I think I'd ace the class.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why? Transmogrification (or whatever the name was). I stutter, at least when I'm nervous. That's not good for spells. I'd hate to blow anything up.
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play? Keeper. Seems mostly the least dangerous (if you can call any position safe :P), and you don't have to move around quite so much as the other positions. I'd be afraid of falling off my broomstick, honestly.
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess. Loyalty, Wit, Booksmarts, and Courage. I guess. lol
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad. I just typed "sorting" in the interests and came across this baby.