1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then paste what the site says your wand would be good for:10 1/4” Inflexible Ebony Dragon Heartstring “Your wand is very good in casting spells of great power!”
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those?My good memories remind me that life is worth living. My bad memories have taught me some of the most important lessons in life. I think I would get rid of the memories that were in the middle, just to clear my head a little bit, but not get rid of any strong important memories, good or bad.
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent?I think that the Dark Arts show incredible skill, and honestly I’m rather intrigued by them. I’m definitely not against them. If I was a wizard I would want to master the Dark Arts. However, I don’t agree w/ the discrimination that Voldemort and his Death Eaters use their Dark Arts for…
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why?Well, JKR keeps most of her characters pretty flat..until this last book especially, but from reading the fanfics, I feel I relate to Pansy the most. She is bitchy and she doesn’t care what other people say about her. She is a strong woman who can hold her own with the boys. She loves to gossip and tear down the people she doesn’t like. She looks out for herself and those she cares about. She realizes that life isn’t all sunshine and daisies.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why?
Draco is definitely my favorite character because he’s intriguing. He keeps his emotions bottled up inside. He’s an enigma. I know that there is so much more to him than he lets on. That shows my that he has scars that need healing. I also love the way that he always finds a way to get what he wants. He doesn’t let obstacles stand in his way. He sets his sights on a goal, and then does what it takes to achieve that goal. Hmm..is it wrong to be in love with a fictional character?
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why?
My least favorite character is probably either lavender or parvati. Not only are they both flat, boring characters, but they are my least favorite kind of people. Giggly and stereotypically girly. They both just really annoy me.
7. What wizarding job would you like to have?
I’d love to be a potions maker. In reality, I love chemistry. The exact science of it is intriguing I love that its all about data and facts. There is no room for error. Potion-making isn’t left open to interpretation. You either get it right..or you poison someone…unless of course that was ur intention *grins*
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time?
Drooling over draco….lol. but seriously, probably curled up in my common room with a book between classes, but at night it’s time to chill and relax with friends…
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here.Black: Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, anonymity, unhappiness, depth, style, evil, sadness, remorse, anger, underground, good technical color, mourning, death (Western cultures).
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person?A character I really admire is Nelson Glassman from the book Rainbow Boys. I admire him because he doesn’t care what other people think about him. He does what he wants and is true to himself.
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be?
A hippogriff of course. They are prideful but loving, and they can fly. What could be cooler…except Nagini of course…but..putting that would just be pushing…
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two)I am extremely outspoken. I say whatever pops into my head. And I’m extremely hard-headed. I don’t give up in debates. I get my way, or I talk you to death….
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I’m a procrastinator. I have no problems with working hard..I just tend to put it off until the last minute.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend?
Acceptance, tolerance, and loyalty. These aren’t necessarily qualities I highly admire, as much as I just expect them in my friends. I hate discrimination, so that explains the first two. And what kind of friends aren’t loyal to each other. Not to say I’ve never betrayed a friend…but I try to avoid it if at all possible.
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be?
My boggart would be my mother’s dead body. She is my best friend. She has instilled in me everything I value about myself. She is always there for me. She always reminds me that I am worth something. I don’t know what I would do without her.
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erised, what would you see?
Myself with my husband. He would love me and accept me for every weird thing about me. He would be intelligent and open minded. We would have a good amount of money and no kids.
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why?
I really liked the HBP because JKR finally gave some depth to my favorite characters…Draco and Snape. I love all the twists in this book, and I loved the cliff-hanger ending.
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess?
Apathy. People who don’t care about anything, in my opinion, are a waste of space on this earth.
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house)
Ehh..I know what house I feel I belong in, but I am here to find out if I’m right. So…Im going to not answer this question and see what you guys have to say.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would love to get my lip pierced, because I think it looks so cool. But..ehh..im 16 and my parents wont let me
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why?
Either Draco or Pansy. They both seem awesome to be around if you aren’t on their bad side. I love snarky people, who aren’t always concerned with being “nice” I like Luna too because she just does her own thing. She doesn’t care what people say about her. So draco pansy or luna..i cant choose one
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why?
Umm…I would do well in Slytherin or Ravenclaw, because I am cunning and intelligent.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why?
Hufflepuff! God..I don’t have any of the hufflepuff qualities…
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play?
Beater. You get one of those cool little bats, and you get to shoot flying balls at people’s heads. My idea of a good time…
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess.
Gryffindor:umm…their tendency to stand up for what they believe in
Hufflepuff: none really…hard-working I guess. But…only if it’s something I want to work for…
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad.