1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then paste what the site says your wand would be good for: I picked: 9 inches, swishy, ebony and dragon heartsting and the results were as follows: Your will take pride in your magic. This wand is wand will allow you to become a great and powerful wizard or witch!
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? And why would you choose those? Why would anyone put good memories in there? I’d choose it to store embarrassing or bad memories that I wouldn’t want to remember everyday.
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? Indifferent. I’m not one to tell people what to do… if they want to get involved in the Dark Arts, they can go ahead and do so.
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? Hm. Sirius, maybe, we’re both emotional and don’t want to grow up. Mischievous, too. Yeah.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why? Dumbledore, he’s brilliant and crazy… what’s cooler than that?
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? Fudge, the man needs to make up his mind on who’s side he’s on.
7. What wizarding job would you like to have? An Obliviator, I’d love to have the skill to change people’s memories. I think it’d be fun to see what kinds of things people aren’t supposed to see and then change that.
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time? I get into different moods. Some days I’d like to relax by the lake and read… other days I would want to just have fun with my friends at Hogsemeade.
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here. Black - Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, anonymity, unhappiness, depth, style, evil, sadness, remorse, anger, underground, good technical color, mourning, death
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? The most out of everybody in the world? I don’t know. I do admire Martin Luther King Jr. and all the people who followed him for their strength and determination.
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be? A phoenix. They can heal anything and sing beautifully.
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two) I’m creative at a lot of things and I’m outspoken when I have to be.
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I do talk to much… but I think it’s that I put my foot in my mouth too much.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend? Honesty, I don’t care if we only share one interest, I can be friends with almost anyone as long as they’re honest.
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be? I hate this question. Maybe a doctor, I’m scared of surgeries, not check-ups.
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erised, what would you see? I know this is kind of selfish or whatever, but I’d probably see myself wealthy… I don’t think money is the most important thing in the world, but it would help me out a great deal.
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why? Half-Blood Prince, it was darker and more character development happened. It wasn’t as moody as Order of Phoenix, yet there was still a lot of emotion and twists.
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess? Discrimination makes me feel all icky inside.
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house) I didn’t think Gryffindor, but people at [Unknown LJ tag] said so.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? My temper, I guess. I snap sometimes and get frustrated easily with stupid things.
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why? The Weasley twins (they count as one, okay?) I’d always want to be with them, causing mischief and working on ways to torture Umbridge.
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why? Muggle Studies, hah. Seriously though, I think Potions… it’s very practical and you just have to make sure you follow directions exactly.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why? Arithmancy. Math and I don’t mix at all.
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play? Beater, probably. I’d get to whack balls at people and not get in trouble, how awesome would that be?
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess.
Slytherin: cunning (when I want to be)
Hufflepuff: loyal (also when I want to be)
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad. Interest search
I have a question. Does the first person to sort you automatically indicate the house you should be in? What if two people sort different houses?