1. Go to this site: Choose your wand. Pick your wand and then paste what the site says your wand would be good for: 9 inches, swishy, Holly, and Unicorn Hair. It said: With this wand you are sure to put your ideas to work, for you show lots of effort!
2. What types of memories would you put in the Pensieve? Good? Bad? and why would you choose those? I would put an equal amount of good and bad because all of them helped me along my life, and I would like to see why it was a good or bad memory.
3. How do you feel about the Dark Arts? For? Against? Indifferent? Against because the dark arts helped the death eaters and Voldemort kill many different people.
4. Which person from the Harry Potter world do you feel you relate the most to and why? Hermione because we both care about school ALOT. When I got a low-ish grade on one of my quizzes I got all depressed. And started freaking out, thinking it would lower my grade.
5. Which character from Harry Potter is your favorite and why? Ginny because she is really spunky. It was cute of her to have a crush on Harry when he was 2 years older than her. Later in the series she becomes more helpful. She also learns to cast a lot of jinxes.
6. Which character from Harry Potter is your LEAST favorite and why? Professor Umbridge without a doubt. She was so mean! I mean, she made Harry bleed when he was writing!
7. What wizarding job would you like to have? A professor because I like teaching people things. And I guess it would be fun.
8. As a student at Hogwarts, how would you spend your free time? Reading, Hanging out with friends, and playing Quidditch if I was on a team. I might also randomly walk down the corridors from being really bored. Yeah, I'm weird like that.
9. Colors tell a lot of people. We ask you to pick a color from Color Symbolism Chart that fits you best. Copy and paste it here.
Green Nature, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, vigor, spring, generosity, fertility, jealousy, inexperience, envy, misfortune.
10. Name a person, alive, dead or even a character from a movie or book, that you most admire. Why do you admire this person? My mom. I admire her GREATLY because she saved me from drowning when I was 5. She’s also determined and works hard.
11. If you could own any magical creature, what would it be? An owl. They’re cute and they can carry mail.
12. In your opinion, what are one or two of your strongest personality traits? (example: outspoken, kind, funny, etc. Pick only up to two) Im creative. I spend a lot of time drawing and doing art stuff. And, I’m smart. My friends say I’m smart and I get straight A’s.
13. What is one of your own biggest character flaws? (example: I talk too much, I'm lazy, etc. Pick only one!) I am WAY too sensitive. For example when I got a low grade on I quiz I could feel tears coming to my eyes. Also, I guess when someone hurts my feelings I get really upset and almost start to cry.
14. What qualities do you value in a friend? I would value honesty and loyalty. I would also want them to be nice.
15. If you were faced with a boggart (something that takes the shape of something you fear), what shape would it be? It would probably be an animal with rabies (It all started with Old Yeller).
16. If you looked into the Mirror of Erisid, what would you see?I would see me being very happy with a husband, kids, and a good job. We would also live in a big house.
17. Which of the Harry Potter books was your favorite and why? The third. It is my favorite because you get to meet many new and cool characters like Sirius. The whole time-turner thing was awesome too. The book had an equal amount of sad, funny, and scary parts.
18. What is the worst quality you believe that a person can possess? Being self-absorbed. I hate people who talk about themselves a lot.
19. What house do you feel you belong in and why? (Please note this does not mean we will choose for you to be in that house) Ravenclaw because Im smart and cleaver. When I found out I might get a B+ in math, I got all freaked out and started studying extra hard to raise it up.
20. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? It would be my temper. When someone gets me mad I get revenge. Also, I hold grudges.
21. What character would you choose to be your best friend and why? Ginny ‘cause she’s spunky and cool.
22. Which class do you think you would do well in? Why? Divination because I’m really in to Astrology Fortune telling, and horoscopes.
23. Which class do you think you wouldn't do well in and why? History Of Magic, because I really suck at taking notes. And I hate history.
24. If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you like to play? Chaser because they get a lot of action, and I like scoring.
25. Name a quality from each of the four houses that you possess. Ravenclaw: I’m cleaver. Slytherin: Im sarcastic and mean sometimes. Hufflepuff: I don’t think I have that many Hufflepuff qualities because whenever I act sweet, everyone knows I’m planning something…
26. How did you hear about us? If it was from someone, please state the journal name, if you saw an ad somewhere, please say where and if you remember also say who placed the ad. Doing a ‘Harry Potter’ interest search.